WELCOME TO HOLSTON VIEW'S LIBRARY PAGE!!
Students will have a reading goal set by their teacher each nine weeks.
1. I will be respectful.
- being kind to others
- listening while others speak
- raising hand to be recognized
- listening to and following directions
2. I will be responsible.
- returning books on time
- returning books in good condition
- putting books and supplies where they belong
- keeping the Library neat
3. I will be safe.
- keeping hands and feet to self
- walking in the Library
- using quiet voices
(Is this an AR BOOK?)
(What is my Reading Goal?)
(How did I do on my Quiz?)
HOME CONNECT PARENT GUIDE
AR PARENT GUIDE
LIBRARY CARD CATALOG
WORLD BOOK ENCYLOPEDIA
Students will receive a grade in performance and conduct.
3: Consistently Meets Grade Level Expectations
2: Inconsistently Meets Grade Level Expectations
1: Working Below Grade Level Expectations